So I learned a few things taking a sick day; thought I'd share them:
- Laundry doesn't do itself.
- Ditto for the dishes, bathrooms, and floors.
- When I am dying a slow and painful death, I won't care what state my house is in.
- When I feel slightly better, I will be very annoyed at the mess.
- I somehow always get sick when the Husband is out of town.
- There is NOTHING of value on the telly during the daytime. Nothing.
- Eggo waffles make an excellent breakfast AND dinner for the children. [But then again, I already knew that.]
- I will only make the mistake of forgetting to turn the phone off once. Pity the poor survey taker who woke me up yesterday afternoon.
- When opening my bedroom windows for some fresh air, it is a good idea to remember to close them once it starts pouring rain. The soggy carpet will not be a treat.
- Waking up to a ton of well-wishes on the blog makes me happy. Gracias to you, all my bloggy friends.
P.S. I am NOT, I repeat, NOT pregnant. But thanks for asking.