And on this, our nation's independence day, I am thankful for many things. Some at the top of my mind today are:
- My beautiful family.
- My camera and the cool pictures I can take with it. (I'd seriously marry it, I love it that much.)
- Fireworks and meeting new friends.
- Listening to my kids play pretend.
- Chase demanding that we all stand and say the Pledge of Allegiance (which we did).
- Water parks to cool down at on a hot, humid day (even though Hannah pointed out just how jiggly my legs are. Thanks, baby. Mama REALLY needed to hear that while wearing a bathing suit in public).
- Putting together my new scrapbooking room.
- Good running shoes.
- Watermelon and ice cream (4th of July staples).
- Love, home, and freedom.
Happy 4th everyone!