- Shower before seven p.m.
- NOT spend five hours browsing the internet in search of a dog we can't have.
- Finish the laundry I started yesterday (but didn't finish because I spent five hours browsing the internet for a dog we can't have. WHY do I want one so bad?).
- Find really good excuse to not hang out with the elderly woman from next door who keeps inviting me on outings. Ideas, anyone?
- Help in Hannah's class today and not get stuck by the boy who tells me each week how much he loves her and how pretty he thinks she is.
- NOT make or eat cookie dough.
Baby steps, people. Baby steps.