I swear, time just keeps going faster and faster.
Anyhoo, I am exhausted and wanted to pop on here before I head upstairs to take a much needed, seldom-taken, short Monday morning nap.
Don't judge. You know you'd do it, too, if you could.
Here's what we've got on tap this week:
- The return of Chase, who has been on a business trip to Philly with the Husband, and stories galore of his adventures and escapades with his favorite cousin.
- Not one, but two, gorgeous photo shoots to share with you.
- My new favorite thing: The Blurb Book. Six months down, only thirty more to go.
- Orthodontic appointments for the boys to begin the process of bracing their teeth (goodbye, money. I'll really miss you).
- Manic house cleaning to prep for Oma tending while I'm on a ski trip with the Husband next week. (Which really translates to: The Husband is on a ski trip; I'm on a sleep in/nap/pedicure/shopping trip)
- And last, but not least, Stie on a diet. It ain't gonna be pretty, folks.